Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome


A new year, a new start; a new opportunity to be seen and to be heard officially came. As a commuter I probably never put much thought into following the sports at my own college. Why? Well, to be completely honest I was too busy following the sports teams that I one day hoped to work for. The more I thought about it, the more I realized just how much I was missing out on. I was missing out on the opportunity of becoming an insider. 

Instead I had remained an outsider for more than two years. Two years of not knowing the notably growing world of Manhattanville sports. I was missing out on the opportunity of being able to follow the college careers of the future “Derek Jeter’s” and “Kobe Bryant’s” of Manhattanville. College sports undoubtedly have an impact on the way professional sports have evolved over the years and a lot of talent comes from it.  

As an outsider this semester will hopefully be an eye-opening experience. I will be exploring the various pieces that make up the world of Manhattanville College sports. Jumping around from sport to sport, I will find out what makes Mville sports worth watching. Along with finding out more about the students that focus a large portion of their time working hard as players, I hope to find hidden gems and information far beyond the castle walls. The wondrous world of the valiant is waiting…


Follow me on my journey from becoming a castle outsider to a valiant insider


No comments:

Post a Comment